Block 1




Have you ever had unusual experiences?


Related image



White butterfly

One day in the afternoon I was at my house with my mother and suddenly my brothers arrived. We all prepared a lunch and ate together. Also, we spent all the afternoon talking about my Dad. I Enjoyed that moment with family. But while we were having lunch, a white butterfly appeared. That butterfly did not leave until we finished eating. My brother said "It's my dad who is always with us." And now, every time I meet them, there's always a butterfly next to us.





Here's an odd something that occurred way back when I was in grade school.



Image result for niños subiendo al arbol




I was out back in the woods with a few of my cousins, playing alongside the river, when I realized we reached a particular bend that ran beside an old junkyard. I was quite fascinated with this area because it held old bikes, tractors, plates, bottles, and all sorts of unassorted things from "prehistory" a kid like me tended to be mesmerized by. We ended up walking over to the junk pit to see what "treasure" we could find. It was early summer, so we were all wearing sandal shoes, shorts, and T-shirts - the weather was far too warm to wear boots or protective clothing one would need if trekking through this junkyard.

Once there, we all began climbing about the trees, scoping the land for "treasure," and digging in the muddy ground. Amidst all the excitement, I noticed a figure roughly fifteen feet away. A man, wearing a thick flannel jacket, stocking hat, and gumboots was standing in the river. He wasn't moving, but instead, looking me directly in eyes. I knew, at that moment, we needed to get out of the junkyard and head homeward. It was an odd event, as the moment I began walking up the river bank and out of the wooded area, everyone followed. Once there, I looked back to where the man was, and no one was there. It would be impossible to enter or exit that particular area in less than five minutes without taking the path we used. He should have still been in the river at that point.

I was likely the only one to witness this man standing in the river - but I do find it odd, to this day, that everyone followed me out of the woods without hesitation. We were all immensely ecstatic about this place, and left it very calmly, without ever discussing why. Maybe they noticed the man, as well, or picked up on the general feeling he conveyed to me, quite unconsciously.

I feel that the man in the river was some sort of apparition with a goal of warning us out of the junkyard. In the event we would have stayed, I believe one of us would likely have been injured by the broken glass, rusted metal, barbed wire, or other dangerous items we found so interesting.





Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Block 4

Block 2